Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
menersa
mlsjds posted:
I just heard of a product called Menersa from WebHealth Answers, It lists Menersa as number one in treating all menopause symptoms. Anyone use it or even heard of it. It tops Amberen in all areas.

Okiehealth responded:
I saw that review when I was searching for info on Amberen. I am suspicious of the source. I have heard that companies set up those "review" sites to help sales of their product.. I read the ingredients and it's a bunch of botanicals. I just couldnt fathom with as bad as my symptoms are, that was going to help me, as I have tried a lot of those things but not together.

Hey, maybe it does what they say it does.. Try it and let us know.. .I am trying Amberen, on it 4 days and can tell a difference in sleep and night sweats already but will hold the big review until I have been on it longer. It works on the whole problem between all the glands talking to each other and supposedly evens it all out. We'll see..

ojr58 responded:
Today is three wks on menersa. No more waking up in puddles of sweat. Don't see any change in weight gain. I think it's early yet. Don't know about moodiness, as my husband says I never had that problem, I do feel more "up". I feel it's still early yet to know for sure, I'm thinking four to six weeks to know for sure.

4mrstar responded:
I have been using Menersa for 3 or 4 months now and I have felt a lot better, I get a good night sleep and do not wake up soaking wet in the middle of the night... I did notice a weight loss at first, but haven't been eating very well this summer so haven't lost any in some time... It has helped my anxiety also.... I am a believer and will be placing my reorder soon.... I am afraid to not have it, do not want to start having night sweats again.....

ojr58 responded:
Just over a month on menersa. The night sweats are back.... and mostly no sleep. The initial hope I had for this product is fading quickly. It seems I am doing worse rather than better. But I have three more months supply sitting on the shelf, I will continue 'til gone and put in my final two cents worth then. Amberin - Here I come? LOL

skbrownGR responded:
I ordered an initial trial packet of Amberen from amberenonline.com I received the initial trial packet, which was supposed to be free for 30 days. Upon completing additional research I decided not to keep the amberen. I returned it as directed but was charged $149. Even after several attempts to contact customer service and request a refund, I was informed that they never received the return, which is frustrating and big disappointment. I would NOT recommend this product to anyone.

NicoleLA replied to skbrownGR's response:
Hello there! I"019m surprised, as I actually had a positive experience receiving a refund on my Amberen order. I had to discontinue my Amberen trial because my doctor thought it could interfere with my thyroid meds. I kept one package that I opened already and sent 2 remaining packs before the 30th day, so I never got charged. Just have to be careful with those risk-free trials sometimes! Most companies are very particular about postmark dates. As long as you follow their rules, you should be OK. I always try stuff before buying it and learned to read fine print. I would love to go back on Amberen again when I get the go-ahead from my doctor.

ElisaClark28 responded:
Hello Dear, I had also have a same problems of menopause symptoms like u but i get better result with the use of a fine product of menopause symptoms. u can also used that product so u will get better result the name of that product is Menersa. U get a more info : http://www.associacash.com/uid/MlczW2QQchdoG2oCdRQ3Wjhna1pzRQ==

lusie responded:
Hi mlsjds,
Menersa has been phenomenal in helping me deal with my menopause problems. It really works! Helps with Hot flashes, night sweats. And I can finally sleep all the way through the night. So if you are going through any menopause issue, it will help you. Read more about menersa here - http://www.healthnewsminute.com/menersa-reviews.html

Featuring Experts

Mary Jane Minkin, MD, is a nationally recognized obstetrician gynecologist, with a special interest in menopause. Dr. Minkin is clinical professor of ...More

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

Menopause - Younger Ages
For those of you out there that are going/gone through menopause at an early age, Yes it happens. It's unusual but it happened to me. I ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 30 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the North American Menopause Society website