Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
My breasts are shrinking!
lisabir posted:
Has anyone had the symptom of your breasts shrinking in size? I have been having hot flashes and other symptoms as well as no period for about a year, but the most frustrating and diappointing thing for me is the loss in the size of my breasts--almost two sizes! I just started bio-identical hormone replacement theraphy and am in hopes of eliminating many of these symptoms, especially getting my breasts back. I feel so un-womanly!

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi lisabir, the word woman means "man with a womb" I understand you miss the size of your breast but you are now even more a woman because we "only" go through menopause. I hope the HT therapy works. Please keep us updated.

ElisaClark28 responded:
Clevastin is a great product I have being using it for 6 months and LOVE the results. Try it you will see what i am talking about. It is the best breast enlargement & natural breast enhancement product I have ever used.
More info go there : http://www.associacash.com/uid/MlczW2QQchdoG2oCdRQ3Wjhna14=

hmariewv responded:
I know its been 3 yrs since you posted but are you still on here? I am having the same problem and wanted to know if the bio identical hormone helped. When I first started to lose size in my breasts is when I started the hormones so I quit . I went from a 44DD to a 38B in a few months.

baaboo1 responded:
Hi, I went through menopause at age 50, and I noticed that my breast are a little smaller . I was always a big busted and I welcome the smaller size.i was just wondering is this normal.

Mary Jane Minkin, MD replied to baaboo1's response:
Dear baaboo1,
Very normal-not to worry,
Mary Jane

Featuring Experts

Mary Jane Minkin, MD, is a nationally recognized obstetrician gynecologist, with a special interest in menopause. Dr. Minkin is clinical professor of ...More

Helpful Tips

Physical activity at midlifeExpert
Regular physical activity is a vital part of every midlife woman?s life, preserving physical and mental health and improving quality of ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the North American Menopause Society website