Skip to content
is there anyone on here with klinefelters syndrome, I've always felt so alone
An_254941 posted:
Every post on here I've read is from some man around 50 who had naturally lost his testosterone with age, which is common. But I on the other hand am only 26 an have been taking T therapy since 16 years old. I used to be ashamed but i figured the best way to get over something you can't change is to except it am I have. my main reason for finding this site tho was because I no longer have health insurance an cannot afford the androgel.
Should I go back to the needle but do it twice a month instead of one? That way it would be more consistent right? I just worry of the fact I'm stabbing my self with a needle 2 a month for the rest of my life, if I so choose. is this my best option. ??

Helpful Tips

Dizziness while urinating
I experience dizziness when ever i am lying down or when i have to go to the bathroom?can you tell me what the problem is? More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.