Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CBC Resuts inconsistent. Should i be concerned?
jacobson00 posted:
hi, [br>[br>I have been having a lot of different kinds of symptoms over the past year that are concerning. Some symptoms include fatigue light headache, sympton sort of like having the cold, Erectile disfunction .. Recently I had some blood work drawn CBC, twice, in may and september. [br>In May, they couldn't get the platelet count because minute fibrin strand. unable t report due to clumping but it says platelet count appear normal [br>September results [br>WBC, RBC, Hematocrit, MCV, MCHC are within range and normal., they were also ok in may. [br>hemoglobin is low at 13.1 (13.2-17.1g/dl) but it was ok in may [br>MCH is low at 26.8 (27.0-33.0) [br>RDW is high at 15.2 (11.0-15.0) but it was ok in may [br>MPV is HIgh at 12.8 (7.5-15.0) [br>[br>what worries the most are the platelet count, low at 132 (140-400). [br>[br>these were all within range and normal. [br>ABSOLUTE NEUTROPHILS [br>ABSOLUTE LYMPHOCYTES [br>ABSOLUTE MONOCYTES [br>ABSOLUTE EOSINOPHILS [br>ABSOLUTE BASOPHILS [br>NEUTROPHILS [br>LYMPHOCYTES [br>MONOCYTES [br>EOSINOPHILS [br>BASOPHILS [br>[br>the doctor feels it's nothing to worry about, but how can you not.i am freaked out i am a 35 yrs old male. [br>i wanted to redo the tests. I am very worried.

Helpful Tips

male genital physical exams
Dear Doctors, I will lose the new job offer if I don't have their Dr.physical exam. I have avoided exams for over 8 years because I'm too ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.