Skip to content
zachery75 posted:
I am a 38 year old married male. I have recently developed an itchy rash on my scrotum. I've tried a couple different jock itch creams but to no avail. The itching is driving me absolutely crazy. I put hydrocortisone cream on and it helped a tiny bit, but it always seems to come back. I also have a couple of red spots on my penis that my not be related. Please help!
davedsel2 responded:
Sounds like it is time to see your doctor. He/she can prescribe an anti-fungal medication in pill form that could help. I have similar symptoms and an oral prescribed medication is helping.
nohard responded:
Hi been playing away? get yourself shaved down below, trhis will help any creams you try, but try an STD/GUM clinic and get some tests done, may not be from now as some things hid.
And see how you go from there.
Good Luck

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.