Skip to content
kara420 posted:
  • HI I HAVE excema already but ive been getting bumps on my skin it itches,red raised bumps im not sure what it is i would love 2 have suggestions not sure what 2 do ?? im not sure if picture showed up correctly if not let me know how i can and i will thank you
An_255018 responded:
You need to see a doctor for diagnosis and treatment. Can't happen over any internet message board.

Helpful Tips

semen color
past few days i noticed my semen color change yellowish from white. is it any serious problem More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.