Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Change in testicle size
    An_255826 posted:
    I am 60 and have always had testicles of about the same size. I suffer from ED and recently bought a lasso (cock ring) — hoping this would help maintain an erection. After the first use, I noticed my left testicle is now half the size of my right testicle. It also feels that I have something lodged on the left 'down there'. I am feeling embarrassed and slightly worried. Does anyone have a similar experience? What might have happened and will it revert to 'normal' given time?
    nohard responded:
    Hi Were the lump you feel is, get some oil on your nuts then slowly massage it, somehow you caught you epididymis and have a blockage, massaging it should clear it with luck, just try it.
    Good Luck
    an_753753 replied to nohard's response:
    Thank you. The explanation seems to match my symptoms (and the Wiki entry for epididymis is useful). I'll try it and see.

    Helpful Tips

    Discharge from Penis(Penile Discharge)
    Penile discharge is the abnormal loss of fluid that is not urine or semen from the urethra (urine tube) at the tip of the penis. It is ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.