Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Fatigue
feramoo posted:
Hello everyone I am new here.

Starting this year i have been very fatigued, now I am already on cpap and have checked and everything is normal on that front. I get 8 hours of sleep, my mask is all good..no problems..and Ive had it over a year.

Anyway since Late Jan. I have been havign fatigue, it makes it hard to do anything during the day my eyes are restless and they also feel a little heavy. I eat good, I consume good food and nutrients. And I drink as much water as I always have.

This is a really bothersome thing and would love if I could figure out what is causing it.

sluggo45692 responded:
Hi feramoo,

I've had my C-pap for over 4 years and still love it. I can give you some suggestions for your fatigue and possible tips to help stop it.

Take a nap if you need it. I've had occasional problems with fatigue for no reason. I just can't hold my eyes open. Take a 1/2 to 1 hour nap and you'll be suprised how it helps.

Winter depression. Less sun light and all you want to do is sleep. If it's a gloomy day, go get some light in you life. Make sure you have good light to see with and brighten you day.

Get off the couch. Spring is here and the weather is getting better. Go out and even just sit on the porch. Sunlight and fresh air can get you motivated. Go walk in the park for a little bit.

I'm a fat guy and I need to loss weight. I'm walking around the park and along a lake path. 1/2 to 1 hour a day will do wonders for you fatigue. Remember to breath deep and long. Your C-pap may make you a little light winded. I'm an ex-smoker and this helps.

I hope some of this helps.

Good Luck

nohard responded:
Hi If fatigue is your main problem, then fight it with exercise, exercise will stimulate your body give you energy.
You also need to eat well, find the foods that will energise your body, getting your blood working well, will also help.
First thing in the morning get out and do a 30 minute brisk walk, your find this will kick you day off well, get back and shower. Hope you find some other help.
Good Luck

Helpful Tips

Could it be a plantar's wart?
I'm a 62 year old male with a very sore, bruised feeling on the bottom of my left foot, in the heel actually, this just came up about 36 ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.