Skip to content
Groin Itch
Anon_56316 posted:
Hey guys, i have this itching in my groin area. I was worried that something might've happened so i shaved all my pubic hair off and i noticed this red scab or something that looks like it. It doesn't bother me at all. I don't itch throughout the whole day. I think it only itches when I sweat or something. Can someone help me?

This is what it looks like.
http://postimg.org/image/gjdxtesi1/

nohard responded:
Hi Just keep the shaving going, but always shave downwards, use some baby oil when you dried the area, this will help, I shave when ever I shave my face, just get into the habit, after a couple of years your do it as quick as your face, most girls do love a shaved penis, this way they don't get hairs in the mouths.
Go commando when ever you can, our groins do love some air around them.
Do hope this helps.
Good Luck

jimbod replied to nohard's response:
But what is the red mark? I had it before i shaved.....I only shaved because i noticed it....

nohard replied to jimbod's response:
Hi sorry some how over looked that bit, could be just a hair follicle that's erupted.
If you open out the top with a clean needle you may see it inside coiled over inside just pick it out and pluck it away, will be gone in 24 hours and healed, that quick.
But all the above still counts in the first answer.
Good luck

Helpful Tips

sex talk
my bf and i can't have sex together. he can get an erection but he can't ejaculate. for long time i thought it was me but with on going ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.