Skip to content
serious problem
An_257386 posted:
Recently i noticed that my right testicle is a little more than twice the size of the left and if i touch it it pains . i am 22 years old will this problem fix itself or is there a way to fix it? Plz suggest
bigred53 responded:
You'd better get to the doctor. Pain and swelling is nothing to mess with.

nohard responded:
Hi, It could be,
A varicocele
Or Testicular Cancer
Or a Testicular torsion
Or a hydrocele
Or a Orchitis
So just google each one read up about it, see which ones matchs you, and when you get to your doctor, you can tell just what you think you have.
See if he thinks the same way.
Good Luck

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.