Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Prepex for adult circumcision?
    An_257393 posted:
    I have been wanting to get circumcise for a while.
    The fibrotic tissue does not retract properly when I'm erected.
    But I am a student and it is difficult to find enough time for recovery and money to pay for procedure.

    I recently read about the use of non-invasive device in Africa for HIV control.
    I was wondering if that is the only way to buy the device?
    Or is there another way to fix such problem?
    nohard responded:
    Hi OK you just need to stretch your foreskin, you do this by massaging it with baby oil, the slowly pulling and stretching it sideways and lengthways twice a day.

    Over the next few weeks, you should be able to retract it all the way with no problem or pain, after that just keep at once a week, you should find it dose not go back to its old self.

    Some of the problem comes from not playing with as a child, bet your Mum said leave it alone or your go blind.

    Do hope this helps you.
    Good Luck

    Helpful Tips

    semen color
    past few days i noticed my semen color change yellowish from white. is it any serious problem More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.