Skip to content
Chest Pain Bloating
abest120 posted:
Hello,[br>I am a 21 year old male and I currently weight 312. I have been having a lot of symptoms and I am really confused and in some need of some help from anyone who may think or know what is going on. Back in march I was with all my friends and we were smoking and I coughed well when i coughed i had a sharp pain that was between the center of my chest and my right breast and it was extremely sharp and for a few days i could feel my food swallow and same with my drink. That soon subsided and then I started having random chest pains this has been going on since march. One morning I awoke when I was on vacation and saw that I had a swollen mass under my right breast I noticed that I had something their awhile before vacation but it never became obvious until weeks later. When I returned home I went to the doctor who referred me to a GI doctor and my general doctor then also referred me to a Cardio doctor. the cardio doctor felt on it and said it was a fatty tumor and I explained to him about me having chest pains and me waking up sometimes to my heart racing and he completed a number of tests (lung pulmonary test, Treadmill stress test, ultra sound of my heart, blood work, CT of my chest, x-ray, EKG's) and has come to the conclusion that it has to be anxiety/panic attacks but I don't feel like i have a lot of stress. My general doctor said I have a hiatial hernia and felt on it. I then went to a GI doctor who did a series of tests (upper endoscopy, stool sample, blood work, CT of chest and abdominal and pelvic) and he was able to find that i had salmonella and he treated that and then it showed i had a swollen esophagus and he put me on a medicine for that. I have a follow up appointment next week for the GI since that heart doctor has kind of kicked me to the curb. I have chest pain and it seems to get a little better when I burp but they are belches. I seem not to fart a lot but i do fart. I have not had real tough stools but i am pooping. Sometimes my lump will burn on my right side and feel like i have something burning me. then other times it feels like i have something leaking causing the pain. But the chest pain feels like my heart hurts or that their is gas bubbles sitting on my heart or something. I have gotten tingles on my right side and i have had pain on the right side of my neck i have gotten light headed and dizzy at times but nothing extreme. When my chest starts hurting i feel drained and tired but it hurts and causes pain like i need to burp and then I do and sometimes it helps but sometimes it doesn't. it seems if i nap while it hurts i awake with my heart racing for a split second. If anyone can help it would be appreciated!

nohard responded:
Hi Know doubt you have been told this before, but if you were to lose 100 ponds, you would get rid of a lot of your troubles.

You would be far healthier person.

Good Luck

Helpful Tips

Dizziness while urinating
I experience dizziness when ever i am lying down or when i have to go to the bathroom?can you tell me what the problem is? More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.