Skip to content
Server any want to even real I can you
bettiediaz490 posted:
Server any want to even real I can you a specific example I was one night outside his but stunner like Blanc ridiculous and we're talking he was going so well she said she said op we want our buy you a drink what you want and weirdness really high and club a drink for like twenty dollars an American not a lie think she got about report what you want to do not I want to drink and my head it Hamilton other I so want to drag on I set up my head was really thinking well I thought later was I did take a drink microbe I don't think that I was work the twenty dollars at this a smoking hot girl would have to spend buy me a drink it should be a like my head I thoughI'll be fine by me in her around a drink at that time and order Mike our pothole in normal doing that but the fact that you can buy major I didn't feel worthy at and that was a problem that I realized that right now why so where change it was hit by a data buying it and so no one ever goes into Bali by drink much.

Like top shelf what they were in a hurry meat that bar you know i mean i you know you have a few that worthiness you know and it was like a routine already got blown out being myself I thought I'd be myself by saying now but really what was really happening was that that kind of bad believe came to.

An_255018 responded:
Your post is not clear at all. Please learn to communicate in English or find a better translation software. Personally, I have no idea what you are trying to ask.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.