Skip to content
Server any want to even real I can you
bettiediaz490 posted:
Server any want to even real I can you a specific example I was one night outside his but stunner like Blanc ridiculous and we're talking he was going so well she said she said op we want our buy you a drink what you want and weirdness really high and club a drink for like twenty dollars an American not a lie think she got about report what you want to do not I want to drink and my head it Hamilton other I so want to drag on I set up my head was really thinking well I thought later was I did take a drink microbe I don't think that I was work the twenty dollars at this a smoking hot girl would have to spend buy me a drink it should be a like my head I thoughI'll be fine by me in her around a drink at that time and order Mike our pothole in normal doing that but the fact that you can buy major I didn't feel worthy at and that was a problem that I realized that right now why so where change it was hit by a data buying it and so no one ever goes into Bali by drink much.

Like top shelf what they were in a hurry meat that bar you know i mean i you know you have a few that worthiness you know and it was like a routine already got blown out being myself I thought I'd be myself by saying now but really what was really happening was that that kind of bad believe came to.

An_255018 responded:
Your post is not clear at all. Please learn to communicate in English or find a better translation software. Personally, I have no idea what you are trying to ask.

Helpful Tips

sex talk
my bf and i can't have sex together. he can get an erection but he can't ejaculate. for long time i thought it was me but with on going ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.