Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
sleepy mind
sachinannu posted:

i dont know why most of times i feel my mind goes in sleepy mood.....mostly at the time of study

plz give me some healthy suggestions....

name sachin
age 24

atti_editor responded:
Hi sachinannu,

It could be that your daytime sleepiness is happening because you are not getting the best night's sleep. Have you been stressed about anything lately? Do you feel like you are still tired even after getting to bed on time? Here are some tips on followng a sleep routine that could help you sleep better and feel well-rested during the day. Because your tiredness could be caused by an underlying health condition (and because excessive sleepiness can definitely interfere with your daily routine) it may be a good idea to see your doctor about your symptoms f the above tips don't seem to help at all. Please let us know how you are doing!

Best wishes,
Atti

Helpful Tips

male genital physical exams
Dear Doctors, I will lose the new job offer if I don't have their Dr.physical exam. I have avoided exams for over 8 years because I'm too ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.