Skip to content
Small hard mass on scrotum
ooohyeah1 posted:
I've had a small, hard mass on my left testicle for several months now. It seems to be rather harmless as I've has several when I was younger and they have all seemed to disappear. However, I noticed the other day that it seems to have spread outwards in almost a vein like pattern. This is also painless and relatively solid. I was thinking it could be a varicocele, but wasn't sure due to the solidity of it. If somebody could shed a little light on this for me it would be greatly appreciated!

atti_editor responded:
It would be best to consult a doctor about this. What you describe could be a spermatocele -- "a painless, fluid-filled cyst in the long, tightly coiled tube that lies above and behind each testicle." Here is some more information . As it is impossible for anyone in the Community to give you a diagnosis, an exam by a medical professional is best to rule out anything that needs medical attention and determine if waiting for it to go away is the best course of action as you have done in the past. Please let us know how you are doing!

Helpful Tips

semen color
past few days i noticed my semen color change yellowish from white. is it any serious problem More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.