Skip to content
Dry mouth and itchy anus
An_205589 posted:
This is very embarrassing because I'm only 20 years old and very healthy at that. I haven't had any kind of health condition that would constitute this.

To start off, this happened to me last year during the start of spring. It went away after a few months. Now it's back at exactly the same time as last year, during spring.

Could this be an allergy issue? My mouth/lips are usually dry or has a weird tingly sensation that kind burns. I do not have any kind of discoloration around my anus but I do feel a pile or a lump around my anus. I don't understand how and why this is happening to me, but most importantly I want it to go away...

Duckblind responded:
I really do not think the two are related. As for the mouth and lips it may have to do with tree or grass pollen in the air. I would suggest having a doctor look at the lump.

hairyd responded:
I would vist a doctor. It could be a yeast infection. May have been shared my a partner. Or can be allergy from pollen, etc.in the sinus that has spreded thru the body.

Keep us posted.

Helpful Tips

Dizziness while urinating
I experience dizziness when ever i am lying down or when i have to go to the bathroom?can you tell me what the problem is? More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.