Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Includes Expert Content
    LamontSr posted:
    My LADY doesn't complain at all! She is totally infatuated/Loving of the simple fact that I can hold of ejaculation until after she has climaxed multiple times.
    Emma_WebMD_Staff responded:
    HI LamontSr,

    Are you asking if this is harmful for you to do? Please give us some more information on what you are asking here so that we might be able to help you more. We do have a Sexual Health Community that might also be helpful to you.

    Take care,
    Sheldon Marks, MD responded:
    That is good, and should not be a problem for you.
    LDSr271 replied to Emma_WebMD_Staff's response:
    I was trying to find out re: Testerone Enhancements, are there some that are over-the-counter or should I go and ask my General Practioner or Urologist??????

    Helpful Tips

    Discharge from Penis(Penile Discharge)
    Penile discharge is the abnormal loss of fluid that is not urine or semen from the urethra (urine tube) at the tip of the penis. It is ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.