Skip to content
Throbbing/Pulsing Pain in Right Testicle
Anon_62289 posted:
This morning I woke up to a throbbing/pulsing pain in my right testicle. I got out of bed, peed, and the pain seemed to stop. I don't know if peeing helped or if it just a coincidence.

Just now, I was sitting around watching TV and it started again. This time, the throbbing wasn't quite as severe and it went away after about a minute.

Can someone please tell me what the potential causes of something like this are and if you recommend seeing a doctor? I won't really have a chance to see a doctor because I'm starting a new job and I won't have any time off yet so I'm hoping that won't be necessary.

When I did some searching online, I read one possible cause is an enlarged vein. I don't notice any enlarged vein or any other irregularities in my testicle so I'm not sure if that's it or not. Does an enlarged vein go away on it's own?

Helpful Tips

semen color
past few days i noticed my semen color change yellowish from white. is it any serious problem More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.