Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
Pain in right shoulder blade
jsngclogan posted:
I have been having pain in my right shoulder blade for about 1 1/2 weeks now, also pain on my left side of my ribs right under my heart. I have lost about 5 lbs unexpectedly and this morning checked and I have a slight temp. Have also been feeling kind of nauseated lately.
What might be the cause? Can't go to the doctor cause I am in between jobs right now and insurance does not go into effect until 90 days after i start which is monday.

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi jsngclogan,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing these symptoms, but only a medical professional's physical examination will determine what is going on with your health. Hopefully, you will be able to see a physician before 90 days, whether it be your regular doctor or a health clinic.

I wish you the best of health,
Amelia

Sheldon Marks, MD responded:
hope you have gone to a doctor as this could be a sign of something serious and correctable that could become dangerous if ignored, such as a pneumonia.

3rdBruce replied to Sheldon Marks, MD's response:
I had pain in right shoulder and was treated for arthritis for 2 years by 5 different doctors until I went to a surgeon and he found that I had a torn Bursor Cuff and until it was repaired I would be in pain and they could treat me for arthritis for the rest of my life but not relive the pain.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!