Skip to content
Strange bump on penis
LotusBomb posted:
So Ive had this bump on the top of my foreskin for about two years now. It doesn't hurt or isn't irritated. I haven't had sex either. But when my foreskin retracts back over the head of my penis, the bump and my pee hole are directly on each other so I was thinking it could have something to do with sperm or pee staying in constant contact with that exact spot. SOmeone please help ME! And if there's any way I could send a pic (non sexual) (and is not graphic) to anybody I would be more than happy to do so. Thanks. I really don't know what to do this bump is ruining my sex life!!
Guthrie53 responded:
From your description, it is difficult to understand or picture what you're trying to describe. If it's been there for two years, has it's size increased over that time? Is there any fluid draining from it or can it be burst like a pimple? Is the bump directly on the foreskin or on the head of your penis at the opening of your urethra? If you have a non sexual and non graphic photo, forward it to me and I'll do my best to help you figure it out.

Helpful Tips

Similar situation, if I may recommend Mayo Clinic – search on dercum’s disease
I can relate to your frustration! I too was in a car accident and afterward ended up with some lumps appearing on my lower back in the area ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 7 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.