Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Figmentum posted:
My boyfriend sweats blue and has been sweating blue for 6 months to the point where he turns the toilet seat blue. He has had no medications or diet changes during or previous that we could guess cause it. What do you think it could be? Please help he is too stubborn to go to a physical doctor.

Take the Poll

If you were sweating blue would you go to the doctor?
  • hell yes I would
  • mabey if it lasted a while
  • I don't know, depends on other symptoms
  • No way, screw the doctor. What if I want to be a giant smurf?
View Poll Results
Torcal responded:
It's a very rare condition called Chromhidrosis. If he goes to a teaching hospital they might treat him for free. It's not lethal and drugs are used to treat it.
Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Figmentum,

Please have your boyfriend see a doctor. Here is info on Chromhidrosis , which Torcal had mentioned, for you to both go over and speak to your medical professional.

Why take a chance when you are unsure of your health? Wishing you both the best and hope that you keep us posted!

Take care,
MJ2013 responded:
Hi Figmentum,

My Mum has developed this condition recently and is finding it difficult to get any medical help or advice. Have you found out any more on this condition other that what is on the internet? Has it cleared up at all?

MJ2013 replied to Torcal's response:
Hi Torcal,

My Mother has developed this condition recently and is finding it difficult to get any medical help or advice. Have you found out any more on this condition other that what is on the internet? Is it likely to clear up?

Thank you

Helpful Tips

Jock itch remedy
Hello! I was suffering from Jock Itch for about 5 months. I tried many anti fungal cream but they doesn't seem to work and further more, ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.