Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
testicular pain and diverticulosis?
An_243470 posted:
I have a male friend who is 74. He has had a negative colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, bloodwork & abdominal CT, but continues to feel the following symptoms for a month's duration: polyuria and urinary frequency, relieved by sitting down, worse when ambulating; cramping in lower abdomen when raising LEs above heart-level, accompanied by a perception of the need to evacuate his bowels, but with no result; testicular pain when sitting, when legs are crossed, and when lying down on his back. Any ideas on what he should ask about next?

Sheldon Marks, MD responded:
Could be prostate infection, prostate obstruction from noncancerous enlargement or even prostate cancer, as well as kidney stone, lower ureteral stone, scar or cancer, testicular problems - infection, epididymitis, tumor, seminal vesiculitis to name a few. He should be seen by a urologist for an evaluation. Plus could be from diabetes, or other non pelvic issues.

Helpful Tips

Could it be a plantar's wart?
I'm a 62 year old male with a very sore, bruised feeling on the bottom of my left foot, in the heel actually, this just came up about 36 ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.