Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
testicular pain and diverticulosis?
An_243470 posted:
I have a male friend who is 74. He has had a negative colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, bloodwork & abdominal CT, but continues to feel the following symptoms for a month's duration: polyuria and urinary frequency, relieved by sitting down, worse when ambulating; cramping in lower abdomen when raising LEs above heart-level, accompanied by a perception of the need to evacuate his bowels, but with no result; testicular pain when sitting, when legs are crossed, and when lying down on his back. Any ideas on what he should ask about next?

Sheldon Marks, MD responded:
Could be prostate infection, prostate obstruction from noncancerous enlargement or even prostate cancer, as well as kidney stone, lower ureteral stone, scar or cancer, testicular problems - infection, epididymitis, tumor, seminal vesiculitis to name a few. He should be seen by a urologist for an evaluation. Plus could be from diabetes, or other non pelvic issues.

Helpful Tips

Yoga and Aging
I'm a female who has found that yoga really helps prevents the aches and pains as I age. My body feels very young and I am 51! More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.