Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

horrible pain
    mrscharp posted:
    My husband is have horrible pain on the LEFT side about 2 intches above his waste line. When he puts any pressure on it. i.e walking or getting up. Touches the spot, its horrible shooting pain. Is it anything to be worried about? The pain just started about 2 hrs. ago when he got out of his car.

Eugenio311 responded:
    Sounds a bit like herpes zoster (shingles). Very painful. Time is important in getting started on meds to limit the severity of the outbreak, like within 1 to 2 days of symptoms starting. Skin eruption may follow within a day or two.
    Medication can only be gotten from a doctor.

Good luck.

dlwinterdiego responded:
    I'd get him to a doctor right away. You can't speculate about something like this on the internet. It could be serious, it may not be. Regardless, it should be checked out by a competent physician.

mrscharp replied to dlwinterdiego's response:
    He went to the ER that day. I took him to see his doc exactly a week later. The pain has gotten better since the ER but its not totaly gone, and still isn't hes still running a fever, and always so tired. Im waiting for the doc to call back to see what we have to do. The pain is supose to be all the way gone by now and its not. Im so worried about him

Helpful Tips

semen color
    past few days i noticed my semen color change yellowish from white. is it any serious problem More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.