Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Anon_34309 posted:
    At what age does your penis stop growing? Does marijuana effect penis growth as a young teen? and also how small is too small??
    Eugenio311 responded:
    A guy's penis might continue to grow to his early 20s,, but usually stops around age 18. Yes, some studies have shown marijuana reduces available male hormones which can look like feminization (more breast tissue, less prominent male genitalia, less body hair, etc.)

    Erect penis length of at least 3.5 inches can be considered within normal range. Less than that would be reason to consult a doctor to rule out a hormone problem. This is very "general" information. If you're worried, don't be ashamed to see your doc.
    hairyd replied to Eugenio311's response:
    Eugenio, I believe you will agreed. The penis continues to grow during puberty. If there is a little increase in their 20's it because they were late bloomers. Therefore did not start puberty until late teens.
    You are fastest Sperm from your father....Stay HEALTH.....

    Helpful Tips

    Discharge from Penis(Penile Discharge)
    Penile discharge is the abnormal loss of fluid that is not urine or semen from the urethra (urine tube) at the tip of the penis. It is ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.