Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I couldn't avoid self sex
An_244986 posted:
Is it normal for me that almost everyday i masturbate.? I guess its my mind setting already that if wouldn't do it I fall sleepy all day..! how to control this one? mine is getting longer..! and I'm so aggressive..!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi and welcome to WebMD,

It may help others here if you shared how old you are, and could you clarify everything you said a bit more? What do you see as the problem?

gymrat44 responded:
I agree that it would be helpful if we knew a little more about you and how familiar you are with masturbating. If you are new to it because you are young, of course you will have a lot of questions.

Doing it every day should not be a problem. Doing it twice a day would probably not be a problem, either. In fact, it could be rather nice. When is it a problem? When it interferes with your normal daily activities and takes place of having contact with other people. But it's a complicated issue.

By itself being aroused, taking matters into your own hands and getting relaxation and relief is something all guys do. And it should be an enjoyable part of your day!

Please ask more questions if you still have some things you're wondering about. Chances are more than one of us have already gone through what you're doing through now.

Take care!

Helpful Tips

Yoga and Aging
I'm a female who has found that yoga really helps prevents the aches and pains as I age. My body feels very young and I am 51! More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.