Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Summer Plans
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Summer is right around the corner. Barbecues, boating, fishing, ATVing, swimming, camping and more. What are your plans for the summer? What are some of your favorite memories?

hairyd responded:
I have just returned from a week at my plantation-style home. On a private island off of the coast of Saint Maarten / Saint Martin in the Caribbean. I enjoyed being nude jet skiing, kayak, sailing, scuba diving in the breathtaking blue Caribbean water.. Also as I do at home in the pool and on the tennis court. I always enjoy the French, Dutch, African culture influences of the islands. Also spend a evening at the nude beaches of St Maarten. I will being spending a month this summer . Between my
i8th Century Chateau , my families quintessentially South France home on 110 hectares (271 acres) used as pastureland and the remaining land is predominately forest and used for exportation of wood, as well as shooting for wild boar, deer, rabbit and fox. And our Italy castle dating back to 1500, with panoramic views of the countryside and over a little lake. We will have sex each time in a different bed. It boasts 15 bedrooms and 24 bathrooms and private parkland of 15 hectares (nearly 38 acres). Each man should take his spouse on a short get away this summer. It great for their sex life and their brains & physical health.
You are fastest Sperm from your father....Stay HEALTH.....

Anon_527 replied to hairyd's response:
I'm not sure what I find more amazing - how rich you are or how freely you boast about your wealth and possessions.

This is what the LORD says: "Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches. Jeremiah 9:23

hairyd replied to Anon_527's response:
Thank you Sister / Brother for your comment. We should all be able to quota the Bible so well.
I was only telling a few of my normal summer plans. I was not just making an idle boast.
My family blessings is not something to be boastful. But instead I am thankful to Him who has bless us.
"When I was a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child, but when I became a man. I put away childish things.
" 1 Corinthians 13:11
Love is patience, love is kind, it does not envy it does not boast. Sister / Brother I love each of you. But I am not trying to get in your pants. Therefore I will not be boastful!!!!
You are fastest Sperm from your father....Stay HEALTH.....

Helpful Tips

after 50
GIVE your other half $100 AND ASK FOR A PAIR Of SOX go and sit on the Lani and with a beer in hand or scotch in hand enjoy the hour (or ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.