Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    mens health
    edditee posted:
    im 20 years old i drink alot of fizzy pop I.e cola or pepsi and eat alot of junk food i.e pizza crisps biscuits sweets and i smoke 10 a day i play abit of foootball and sometimes jog, a while ago i had a cough for a week and a half after feeling ill then a few weeks after the cough went i started getting mild cramp like pains between my shoulder blades and sometimes shooting/stabbing/burning pains in my ribs and chest sometimes high up and sometimes lower down near my stomach im getting really paranoid coz ive never had these before can someone please give me an idea of what it is?? is it my diet? or is it my organs or what?? thanks
    gymrat44 responded:
    Get yourself checked out by the doc -- but yeah, that stuff you're eating isn't helping you much. Would you put crap like that into your car? I don't think so. Since you're 20 you have a lot of miles to go. Take care of yourself now to be sure that you'll have maximum enjoyment of the years down the road.
    Willboywonder responded:
    In addition to the other commenter, try giving up the soda and the junk food to see if there is a change to your health and the pain you experience. Do this for two weeks. Replace the soda with water, tea, and fruit juice. Replace the junk foods with fresh fruits and vegetables. If you experience a change and the pain goes away, you'll have your answer. But either way, you still ought to seek medical attention. Get a full scope physical examination, from head to toe. That's a good idea anyway, at any age.

    Helpful Tips

    semen color
    past few days i noticed my semen color change yellowish from white. is it any serious problem More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 2 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.