Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Questions about my Health
JeremyD22 posted:
My name is Jeremy I'm 22 years old I'm a bit overweight and don't get outside as much as a want to but i try to atleast have a walk or do some work outside everyday and recently I've been feeling all sorts of things wrong with me it started about a month ago when one day I had a tingly feeling in my right arm and breast with a pain in the middle of my chest which i decided to visit the hospital and there they weren't exactly sure what was wrong but to make sure it wasn't a stroke or anything with my heart I had an MRI and EKG done and the doctor found nothing and said it was probably a pinched nerve and prescribed me a anti inflammatory and for a couple days it went away but then i started to feel the pain again and the tingling in my arm so i visited a regular doctor a week later and told him about it plus a few more things id been feeling like nausea, chest pain, tingling in arms and breast on the right side, the right breast and nipple being tender and sore to touch and that i had been started to get panic attacks which is what made me wanna go to the hospital in the first place cause I started panicking alot so he said it was probably quite a few things mainly stress and acid reflux and maybe still a pinched nerve so he prescribed me Lorazepam (for the anxiety) and Methocarbamol (for the pinched nerve / arm pain and tingling) both of these medications are take as needed (i haven't taken any of the muscle relaxers Methocarbamol) and only taken a few of the Lorazepam also he told me to pick up some Gaviscon and Omeprazole (for the acid reflux) and the Gaviscon helped with the big things almost instantly after i took it so i thought damn it was just acid reflux but after taking the acid reflux medicine for a week or so i started to notice some things that weren't better or that just recently started happening like:Sore/Tender Right Breast/NippleSlight Cough throughout the day everydayPain in right arm or fingersSlight tingle in my legs when I lay downSlight tightness in throatHeadache feeling like pressure in head (started when it became hot outside and it was too hot inside)Dizzyness / Feeling like I'm not seeing things Correctly even (this is kinda hard to explain its like i feel something is wrong with the way I'm seeing but i can see perfectly)slight pain in right side of my face (might be from infection in broken tooth but i have no pain in my tooth but it kinda feels the same when I did have a painful infected broken tooth)and finally I have lots of trouble sleeping/getting to sleep and sometimes I wake up having a panic attack feeling dread like something bad is happening to me and its hard for me to fall back asleep
and so I plan on trying to seeing another doctor soon (its hard because I don't have medical and visits cost quite alot) to ask about these things but i have no questions/suggestions to ask the doctor about to see what I should be tested for so really all I'm asking for is if anyone has ideas on what might be some of the problems may be is this all just me stressing out and its all in my head like everyone in my family seems to think or maybe something a bit serious I should have checked out/Tested for?
Thanks to anyone who answers this for taking the time out of your day to Help
Jeremy

Helpful Tips

after 50
GIVE your other half $100 AND ASK FOR A PAIR Of SOX go and sit on the Lani and with a beer in hand or scotch in hand enjoy the hour (or ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.