Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hemmerhoids or not!?
An_246226 posted:
I have a question, I havent gone to see anyone yet but I do not belive what I have is Hemmerhoids. I feel like I have broken out underneath my testicles their are a few pimples that are really sore and tender to the touch it hurts to walk, I feel like the pain is temporarily releived when I pull my butt cheeks apart. From what I have researched online it doesnt look like any Hemmerhoid I have seen. I do now know what to do? Any advice?

An_246226 responded:
I apologize for the visuals but I really dont know what it could be, I started using barsoap but I havent broken out anywhere else, It has been really humid down here in FL I really dont know what to think.

An_246226 replied to An_246226's response:
And one more thing it really isnt under my testicles, it is in the area between my anus and my balls. in the "gooch"

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
There are many skin conditions which can occur, including around the genitals. The only way to find out for sure what is going on - and therefore getting proper treatment - is to see your medical provider for a direct examination.

Helpful Tips

male genital physical exams
Dear Doctors, I will lose the new job offer if I don't have their Dr.physical exam. I have avoided exams for over 8 years because I'm too ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.