Skip to content
Hemmerhoids or not!?
An_246226 posted:
I have a question, I havent gone to see anyone yet but I do not belive what I have is Hemmerhoids. I feel like I have broken out underneath my testicles their are a few pimples that are really sore and tender to the touch it hurts to walk, I feel like the pain is temporarily releived when I pull my butt cheeks apart. From what I have researched online it doesnt look like any Hemmerhoid I have seen. I do now know what to do? Any advice?

An_246226 responded:
I apologize for the visuals but I really dont know what it could be, I started using barsoap but I havent broken out anywhere else, It has been really humid down here in FL I really dont know what to think.

An_246226 replied to An_246226's response:
And one more thing it really isnt under my testicles, it is in the area between my anus and my balls. in the "gooch"

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
There are many skin conditions which can occur, including around the genitals. The only way to find out for sure what is going on - and therefore getting proper treatment - is to see your medical provider for a direct examination.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.