Skip to content
Mysterious internal attacks
Carl1981 posted:
My entire life it seems like I have been prone to anxiety and/or depression from my youth till now. I worked a very high stress job for 8 1/2 years in the retail industry. And one year I started to notice that I would have these "attacks". The symptoms are labored breathing, dizziness, nausea, and what I interprit to be loss of muscular strength and at times control. I find here lately when I have them that they span out over multiple days. When I am having these they happen anywhere from 2-4 times a day for the span of 3-4 days. I thought originaly they were anxiety attacks. Just the result of a hard life and emotional distress. But I find that I have these even when I am not under any immediate or pending stress, pressure, or anxiety. Sometimes while watching TV with my family they just arise. Yesterday while on the treadmill at my local gym one hit and completely disoriented me. What are these?

Anon_527 responded:
You need to discuss all this with your doctor.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
I agree with Anon - please do make an appointment with your doctor to discuss these episodes.

It would be helpful to keep a journal - note the time of day, what you are doing, what you ate, if you had any medication, if you are experiencing stress. All of these factors can help your doctor determine a course of treatment.

WebMD has an excellent Anxiety & Panic Community located here: http://exchanges.webmd.com/anxiety-and-panic-disorders-exchange

You might find some good information there as well.

Haylen

Helpful Tips

semen color
past few days i noticed my semen color change yellowish from white. is it any serious problem More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.