Skip to content
Skin Rash
An_246548 posted:
We live in Southern California in a small city near West Covina and Los Angeles. My dad is in his early sixties and had started getting these skin rashes that spread from his arms to his legs several months ago. In terms of health, he is below average due to lack of exercise and old age. He is the only one that has this skin rash and my family doesn't know much about the rash other than the fact that it's red, it itches, and it can spread around the arms and legs. Does anyone have any idea what this rash could possibly be and/ or how we can treat it? Below are recently taken pictures of the rash.
Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Rashes really need to be seen to be diagnosed and any treatment is dependent on the diagnosis (a treatment for one kind of rash could make another worse, etc.), so please try and get him to a doctor or clinic to find out what is going on. Rashes can spread quickly and cause a great deal of discomfort so I hope he gets help soon.

Let us know how it goes for him.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.