Skip to content
Age 22, No facial hair, lack of energy, low testosterone?
DarkNirvana posted:
I'm a 22 year old Male who used to think I was a "late bloomer" because people always said I look 15-16 years old. I have no facial hair (but do have pubic hair) and I'm often sleepy throughout the day even though I get about 7-8 hours of sleep a night.

My diet consists of balanced nutrition, eggs with wheat toast and oatmeal in the morning.

Vegetables with Boneless Skinless grilled chicken or a protein shake in the afternoon and at night I'll have some brown rice with avacados and some meat.

However, I find myself lacking in sexual activities as well. Recently I had a close sexual encounter and i just kind of made up some excuse to avoid having sex.

I have started weight lifting in hopes of naturally raising my test levels but I feel very sluggish in the gym and I have not seen results thus far.

Could it truly be low test?

Helpful Tips

Dizziness while urinating
I experience dizziness when ever i am lying down or when i have to go to the bathroom?can you tell me what the problem is? More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.