Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My Biggest Health Concern Is...
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Women have their own particular health concerns and while some are shared by men, men also have their own.

What are your biggest health concerns, both long term and short term?

dfromspencer responded:
I think that would be my degenerative bone disease? What will happen when they get too bad? I've already had surgery on my neck, to repair a buldging disk. Now, come Dec. 31 i will have another. This one to repair three more. That only leaves like one good one left.

Then there is the never ending never pain, from that guldging disk. (First one) The burning sensation is like nothing else in this world!

Lastly, my E.D., will there ever be a cure? I don't mean pills, ot implants, a real cure?

Those are my main concerns, Caprice, Dennis

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to dfromspencer's response:
You certainly have some serious concerns, Dennis. I'm sure you're not alone here in one or both of them.

dfromspencer replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Wow, i cannot believe i had so many typo's in my post? I must have been really tired when i wrote it? I do have some serious concerns for my lifestyle. Will i still be able to function later in life? Will my neck and back still support me? Will i always have this constant pain? Will i ever get an erection without the aid of pills?

Yes, i do have many concerns. Yet i still hope for the best.

Thanks Caprice, Dennis

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to dfromspencer's response:
We all make typos now and then. I know I do too.

Helpful Tips

male genital physical exams
Dear Doctors, I will lose the new job offer if I don't have their Dr.physical exam. I have avoided exams for over 8 years because I'm too ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.