Skip to content
when to have a total knee replacement
lmailbag posted:
I had a total knee replacement about a year ago.It was me left knee.It was in March of 2011 that I had the procedure.Seven months later November 2011 I had my right knee done.Around March 2012 I had a mishap.My Knee started to bend while I was bending over to fix something.It Bent back too far and I could not stop.I ended up on the floor As time went on things got worse.I had an X-ray and it showed a fracture of the right knee. That was repaired in July 2012.Four weeks later after the cast was off Another X-Ray showed that the repair has started to unravel.My question is two fold. Has anyone ever had a problem with Knee Replacement.Secondly How Long should one wait between Knee replacements.?

Anon_527 responded:
Hello.

I think you may also want to post your question in the WebMD Osteoarthritis Community here: http://exchanges.webmd.com/osteoarthritis-exchange

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Imailbag and welcome to WebMD,

The previous poster had a good idea. I encourage you to also post on our Knee & Hip Replacement Community .

Helpful Tips

male genital physical exams
Dear Doctors, I will lose the new job offer if I don't have their Dr.physical exam. I have avoided exams for over 8 years because I'm too ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.