Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hidden Penis
unicorn1120 posted:
I am looking for someone to tell me what might be the problem,,,,my grandson is 11 years old and his penis don't come out....it looks like it is hidding! I have 2 of my grandsons and I have too help them bath! And I have noticed for sometime his Penis don't come out and he has had a hard time hitting that tolet bowl. Can anyone help me. I am a single women and really don't understand!

Anon_129334 responded:
Is he circumcised or not? If not, what you are seeing might be normal for him at this age. Is he entering puberty yet? How about his testicles? Are they visible, do they hang?
At 11years old, he may not want you to see his penis, and you as a woman need to respect his desire for privacy as much as possible.
However, all that said, it would be beneficial (both for your state of mind, and for his health & well-being as a young pre-teen male) to have him checked by a doctor, preferably a pediatric urologist. The Dr. should be able to answer these questions you are having.

jmgg5000 responded:
at 11 some boys are shy about having a female see his penis so maybe he is hidding it.

Helpful Tips

Yoga and Aging
I'm a female who has found that yoga really helps prevents the aches and pains as I age. My body feels very young and I am 51! More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.