Skip to content
Back health and avoiding injury
Amber291989 posted:

Hello everyone, I need some advice on preventative exercises for men.

I am dating a man who is a mobile radiology tech. He is often reaching and lifting heavy patients to get the X-ray film behind them.

So I am looking for advice on preventative exercises to strengthen the lower back and arm muscles he can do at home (without equipment).

Also maybe some good ways to lift while you are extending your arms? (He understands the concept of lifting with your legs, not back... but that doesn't always apply to the situation)

Are there any other men in this form who work with a similar problem and have taken safety measures?

Also any advice on back safety for those who drive a lot would be helpful too! (that's another big part of his job)

He doesn't have the time to research this himself (or the high speed internet) So this is why I am posting for him <3

Thank you for your help!

Helpful Tips

after 50
GIVE your other half $100 AND ASK FOR A PAIR Of SOX go and sit on the Lani and with a beer in hand or scotch in hand enjoy the hour (or ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.