Skip to content


    Attention All WebMD Community Members:

    These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

    Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

    Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

    1. Head over to this page:

    2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

    3. Start posting

    Have questions? Email us anytime at

    Testicles to low for comfort
    scorp1971 posted:
    I am 24 and I have not seen other guys genitalia. But I have a problem when I sit on the toilet my testicles and sometimes my penis hang down in the water. I have asked my Family Dr. about this and SHE did not really seem to want to deal with the issue. I have finally bought some special jockstraps, that let me sit on the toilet yet, keeping me up out of the water yet letting my penis fully exposed. My real question is do all guys have this problem, or do I need to do something special as a guy when sitting on the throne? Sort of embarrassing but I am tired of having to wash everything off, aspecially if I have to use the bathroom at a restaurant, people have to wonder why it takes me so long to use the facilities. Thanks for any helpfull advice...
    dfromspencer responded:
    No, i have never even heard of this problem befor now. Even as an older man, (53) when our testical sag more and more, mine still do not hit the water level. They really don't hang that far at all. Younger men tend to have tight sacs. Ask you family Dr. for a referal to an Urologist, they WILL help you.

    Best of luck to you, Dennis
    scorp1971 replied to dfromspencer's response:
    Thanks Dennis, it is a real problem, and I have never looked at other guys scrotums so I did not know if this was natural. Thanks I will take your advice.
    hairyd replied to scorp1971's response:
    scorp, let the thread know what your doctor advises. I would think it normal. Another reason males should be with other males in showers etc. in school.
    _ _
    Not to LOOK at scrotums, but to see their penis and scrotums are normal.
    You are fastest Sperm from your father....Stay HEALTH.....

    Helpful Tips

    sex talk
    my bf and i can't have sex together. he can get an erection but he can't ejaculate. for long time i thought it was me but with on going ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    6 of 12 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.