Skip to content
Structure near testicles?
Soseke posted:
Hi All,

I've had this structure near the bottom of my testicles for as long as I can remember. It feels almost like cartilage like and loosely connected to one testicle or the other (I can't always tell) and is relatively sensitive. If i feel around it enough I can sometimes feel something small and a little harder than the rest of it, but I can't always find it and it seems to move around. It's definitely not on the testicle proper though, it's on whatever this structure is, and like I said it's been there for as long as I can remember. Any ideas on what this is? I'm not super-worried about cancer because like I said I've had it for years and I've had yearly physicals (I'm in my early twenties), so I feel silly going to a doctor about it, but I started worrying about it the other day for some reason and thought I'd post on here to see if anyone knew what it might be.


dfromspencer responded:
I have no idea what it might be? But i will tell you this, i would rather feel silly, than not see a Dr.! Whats the big deal? Its not like yours is any different than the other 25.000 men he has checked. Get your peace of mind, GO see the Dr.!!!

Best of luck to you, Dennis

Helpful Tips

Similar situation, if I may recommend Mayo Clinic – search on dercum’s disease
I can relate to your frustration! I too was in a car accident and afterward ended up with some lumps appearing on my lower back in the area ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 7 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.