Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Guy Movies
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
I've known plenty of men who liked 'chick flicks' and many women who are into action. So I don't really think the stereotypes apply, but let's have some fun…

What are some of your favorite 'guy movies' and what makes a guy movie a 'guy movie'?

dfromspencer responded:
My favorites are anything with John Wayne in them. Or Clint Eastwood. They have to be filled with action, violence, and general mayhem. That is a guy flick.

On the other hand, my favorite "Chick flick"? TITANIC, of course!

Take care, Dennis

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to dfromspencer's response:
And my favorite John Wayne movie is The Quiet Man. Otherwise I like him in westerns more than in the military ones. I like a lot of Clint Eastwood ones too. Got hooked on him way back when the spaghetti westerns came out and since.

Thanks for sharing your favorite 'chick flick' too, Dennis.

dfromspencer replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hey, Caprice

I actually have a new fave chick-flick=Avatar

I love the way she refuses him at first, then she too, falls hopelessly in love with him. And in the end? He loves her so much, he becomes one of them, forever! How romantic is that???

Keep em comming, Caprice!

Dennis

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to dfromspencer's response:
So James Cameron is two for two for you!

(Of his, I love Terminator 2 and Aliens even though Aliens wasn't quite as good as Alien. I'm such a geek.)

dfromspencer replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
You are not a geek, Caprice, Alien was one of the best sci-fy flicks of all time!!! Yes, James C is a GOD among directors.

Dennis

Helpful Tips

male genital physical exams
Dear Doctors, I will lose the new job offer if I don't have their Dr.physical exam. I have avoided exams for over 8 years because I'm too ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.