Skip to content
Not recieving my newsletters
dfromspencer posted:
I know, this is probably not the right place for this. However, since i do not know whichwhere to ask, i hope this will be answered anyway? I have not recieved any for two days now, and befor that, i would not get one or two each day. Some days, i would get all three. Whats going on here? Why are they not comming at all, and why sometimes only one or two?

Take the Poll

Does this happen to you? Fail to get your newsletters each day? Or, not get any at all?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Sometimes
  • All the time
vote
View Poll Results

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Dennis,

Sorry I missed this until now. Is it still happening for you?

When you say 'newsletters', please clarify for me. Are you talking about Watchlist or Email Digests from our Community pages OR WebMD newsletters? (They are two different products so knowing that may help me help you.)

I look forward to hearing back from you.

dfromspencer replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi Caprice,

Actually, its both. And yes, its still happening. What do i need to do, to correct this?

Thank you, Caprice. Dennis

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to dfromspencer's response:
Hi Dennis,

For our WebMD newsletters, sign in and click on your account via your linked name in the upper right and from the next page you can look at 'My Subscriptions' and go from there.

For anything from our community pages, sign in and come to any community and click on the My Communities link on the left sidebar and then See All or Edit. You can then see what discussions or boards you're looking at and whether there's a blue envelope next to your discussions. If not, that could be why you're not receiving those. Just change that and save.

To add more discussions or boards you can bookmark a community or add individual discussions to your watchlist from within each discussion.

And be very sure that your email program is not blocking anything coming from WebMD, check your trash folder, etc.

I hope this helps.

dfromspencer replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank you, Caprice

That sould do it. I hope? I will try that, and let you know.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to dfromspencer's response:
Thanks Dennis.

Helpful Tips

sex talk
my bf and i can't have sex together. he can get an erection but he can't ejaculate. for long time i thought it was me but with on going ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.