Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Stomach pains
jeremwar posted:
Just recently i've almost lost my appetite completely. In my upper abdomen there is a constant dull pain. The best way I can describe the pain is hunger pains. It's incredibly hard to get myself to eat anything now and i only eat about half a meal a day. About a week before this i had a series of small headaches for two weeks and the lymph nodes on the back of my neck were all swollen and hurt a lot. They all died down and now i have this stomach problem. Just today my throat has started to hurt a lot too. I consulted my local doctor about the headaches and he brushed it off as a virus or infection, but didn't give me anything for it. Could the stomach problems be linked to the headaches and swollen lymph nodes? Please get back to me as soon as possible.

- Concerned citizen

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

semen color
past few days i noticed my semen color change yellowish from white. is it any serious problem More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.