Skip to content
Bald and Free Day
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Depending on which calendar you look at, October 7 or October 14 is Bald and Free Day!

Is hair loss a concern of yours? Have you tried any products/treatments with what results?

If you're experiencing hair loss, instead of being concerned, are you embracing it?

Have you ever shaved yourself bald and just gone with that look? Is that freeing for you?

dfromspencer responded:
NO WAY, Caprice!

I love my long beautiful hair!!! I would never shave my head, for any reason. I can't think of one woman i have had contact with, that has not liked my hair the way it is? Right now, it is just about to the bottom of my shoulder blades. I do need to get it trimmed a little bit. Split ends and all that. I want it to be at least mid back.

Some people look good bald, i would not. My grandfather liked his head bald, shaved it all the time. He looked good that way. When i was a kid, my mother would have us butched. I hated it!

I don't know for sure, but if i started losing my hair, i would probably try those hair growing products? Like i said, i love my long, beautiful hair!!!

Thanks, Caprice, another good topic! Dennis

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to dfromspencer's response:
It's rare to 'meet' a man with longish hair nowadays. Keep on keepin' on being who you are and enjoying all that hair, Dennis.

dfromspencer replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
It may be my job, i don't know? I do travel a few sates more than others, mainly in the upper mid-west. But i have seen lots of men with longer hair. Maybe not as long as mine, but yeah. A few have had longer hair than i even want. But we are out there, diggin every minute of it!!! And i can do that, even with chronic pain. I guess i should feel lucky it isn't worse? I've read some horror stories on another site, "Chronic Pain".

Have you read any of those stories off that site lately, Caprice? There is alot of people worse off than me. So many are so sad. No matter what they do, they can never get the relief they need. Check it out sometime.

Thanks Caprice, take care, Dennis

Yes, I read there every day and yes, so many have a tough road.

Take care, Dennis, and I hope you and everyone here enjoys Hallowe'en next week!

Hi, Caprice

You know what? YOU are a Boo tiful person! LOL I just could'nt resist!

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

Thanks Dennis! I had a great one and hope you and everyone else here did too.

Why, Absolutely! It was Spook tacular!!! Glad you had a good one. I had to work, but the truckers i was with, made sure we had a great time. They even made us come knock on their truck doors, for candy. It was fun! LOL

Take care, Caprice

Dennis

Helpful Tips

Dizziness while urinating
I experience dizziness when ever i am lying down or when i have to go to the bathroom?can you tell me what the problem is? More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.