Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Mouth Issue
    chris34720 posted:
    Hi guys

    I have been to my doctors twice now and am not impressed with the outcome

    for over 12 months now i noticed like 2 looking skin tags on each side of my tongue 1 on each side.

    They look like a flap of skin, one doctor said enlarged taste buds but i dont beleive him, been to my dentist and he dont know.

    Does anyone know what they could be.

    Also i have 2 blood blister looking spots on my right cheek might of bit my cheek in the night but not sure as it aint sore or painful i had a look in the mirror and they look like blood blisters.

    Has anyone else experienced this ?
    Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Hi Chris and welcome here,

    I encourage you to repost your message on our Oral Health Community . The experts there may have some ideas for you.

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.