Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Embarrassing Body Problems
An_248737 posted:
Hi Guys,2 months ago i started feeling slight pain/fatigue in my right leg after that the pain moved to the thigh then waist. this was followed by frequent urination, feeling of burning a round my genitals and started to feel slight pressure around my waist especially when leaning forward. However i went to the hospital and given antibiotics. They alleviated the problem and now there's no frequent urination though i still feel burning around my genitals (inside penis), pressure or slight pain a round my waist, joints and always feel muscle aches on my back, arms and legs not to forget the temperature of my legs sores high during the night. I also have frequent headaches.
I will appreciate your help

davedsel57 responded:
Hello.

Sounds like a visit with your primary doctor is in order. He/she may suggest seeing a urologist.

Hope you can get treatment and relief soon.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Helpful Tips

sex talk
my bf and i can't have sex together. he can get an erection but he can't ejaculate. for long time i thought it was me but with on going ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.