Skip to content
Tickling feeling inside body, under heart?
rexxgod posted:
This started today, I have this irritating tickling feeling inside me under my heart it feels like. It doesn't hurt me but it is honestly driving me crazy, I can't sleep, I can't eat, can't do really anything. I have been sick lately and have a BAD cough. I mean I start getting dizzy when I cough and yesterday I started coughing up blood. This feeling like I said is really getting on my nerve's. Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance!

Anon_527 responded:
Sounds like it is time to see a doctor. If cost is an issue, find a no-cost or low-cost clinic in your area. If it becomes an emergency, go to a local hospital emergency room. They can not deny you treatment and you can work out a payment plan.

Until you see a doctor, you can try using the WebMD Symptom Checker here: http://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htm#./introView

Helpful Tips

Similar situation, if I may recommend Mayo Clinic – search on dercum’s disease
I can relate to your frustration! I too was in a car accident and afterward ended up with some lumps appearing on my lower back in the area ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 7 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.