Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tickling feeling inside body, under heart?
rexxgod posted:
This started today, I have this irritating tickling feeling inside me under my heart it feels like. It doesn't hurt me but it is honestly driving me crazy, I can't sleep, I can't eat, can't do really anything. I have been sick lately and have a BAD cough. I mean I start getting dizzy when I cough and yesterday I started coughing up blood. This feeling like I said is really getting on my nerve's. Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance!

Anon_527 responded:
Sounds like it is time to see a doctor. If cost is an issue, find a no-cost or low-cost clinic in your area. If it becomes an emergency, go to a local hospital emergency room. They can not deny you treatment and you can work out a payment plan.

Until you see a doctor, you can try using the WebMD Symptom Checker here: http://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htm#./introView

Helpful Tips

male genital physical exams
Dear Doctors, I will lose the new job offer if I don't have their Dr.physical exam. I have avoided exams for over 8 years because I'm too ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.