Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Happy Thanksgiving!
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
With Thanksgiving fast approaching, I wanted to wish you all a great long weekend, however you celebrate. I hope it's warm, safe, as busy or as quiet as you want/need it to be.

I also wanted to say thanks to all of you for everything you do here, day in and day out, reaching out for help and TO help.

Thank you.

P.S. Online or in person, will you be shopping this coming Black Friday?

dfromspencer responded:
Hi, Caprice

Thank you, Caprice, for all the helpful advice you have given me! Without WebMD., i may not have made it this far? The people on here, are absolutely awsome! I could not have made it without all of you! Thank you all, soooooo much!!!

It is my humble wish, that all here, have a safe, and wonderful Thanksgiving this year! I myself, am going accross the state of Iowa, to have turkey dinner with my father and step mother. My brother is taking me there. We plan to leave this afternoon, and get there around five or six pm. ? We will stay till sunday morning, then its back home for us.

If you are driving this weekend, please stay safe. Always remembr to watch out for the other guy. Undoubtedly, there will be drunk drivers out, be very careful.

Oh Caprice, of course i'll be shopping this Black Friday! Who wouldn't? With all of these spectacular deals, i would not miss it for the world!!! I hope you find the perfect deal, Caprice, you most certainly deserve it!

Now, i have to finnish packing. See ya later!
Dennis

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to dfromspencer's response:
Thanks Dennis! I'm so glad that you get so much benefit from our various WebMD communities.

The holiday is behind us now... how did your Thanksgiving go? And did you get some good deals on Friday?

dfromspencer replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi, Caprice

I had a wonderful thanksgiving! The turkey and ham was wonderful, but the pie was even better! LOL! I think i ended up eating the most of the pumpkin pie? Had a couple of slices of peach, and one of blueberrie. Ohhhh yummy!!! I ate so much the day of, and the day after, that i was kept miserably full. I loved every minute of it!

Oh Caprice, no, i did not get to go shopping on black friday. My step brothers truck broke down, and we spent the entire day helping him. That evening, we went to the bowling alley to visit with my brothers childhood friend. My friend too, sort of. So, i missed out! Maybe next year?

I hope you had the absolute best Thanksgiving this year? And how did you fare on Black Friday??? Find those deals?

Thank you for everything, Caprice! You're the best!!!

Dennis

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to dfromspencer's response:
It sounds like you had a great pie-filled Thanksgiving! LOL

dfromspencer replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi, Caprice

Oh, i absolutely did. I have no idea right now, as to whats going on for Christmas? Rest assured, if i get the chance to eat like i did for Thanksgiving, i will!!! LOL!

I suppose i had better enjoy Christmas for all its worth? My fusion surgery is the 31st. of this month. Recovery time is up to six months. Hate that thought! Wish me luck???

MERRY CHRISTMAS, TO ALL!!!!

See ya later, Caprice.

D. ;.)

Helpful Tips

sex talk
my bf and i can't have sex together. he can get an erection but he can't ejaculate. for long time i thought it was me but with on going ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.