Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Includes Expert Content
Check up!
motelltwyman posted:
Where can I go to get a full body check up. I am a farely healthy male, 25, former college athlete. I have a few things though that bother me and i'd like to see a doctor about. Do i just go to a hospital and say "i would like a check up?"
davedsel57 responded:
You need to select a local doctor that can become your primary or regular physician. Call and make an appointment after determining if the doctor is accepting new patients. Do you have health care insurance of any type? You will need to find a doctor that participates with your plan if you do.

Hospitals are not for routine care. They are for serious and emergency cases.

Good luck.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.


motelltwyman replied to davedsel57's response:
Yes, i have insurance through my job. Thank you very much for the information, it was very helpful.

Have a great day!
Sheldon Marks, MD responded:
Probably you should see an internist .The best source for you is to talk to your friends neighbors and coworkers to find doctors that they find to be responsive, intelligent and helpful. Just as important see how the office staff treat you as this is a reflection of how the doctor wants you to be treated.

Helpful Tips

Jock itch remedy
Hello! I was suffering from Jock Itch for about 5 months. I tried many anti fungal cream but they doesn't seem to work and further more, ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.