Skip to content
Question about erectile health
tmlambert13 posted:
Hi I'm a 23 year old male and I have a question about curved penises and whether I should be concerned. Mine curves downward and to the left, but it seems as though the curve comes from two different sources. The leftward curve seems to come from the base of the penis whereas the downward (banana type) curve comes from the shaft itself. I cannot feel any hardened plaque areas on the shaft or around the base so I'm not inclined to believe it's Peyronie's. I am a virgin (as is my girlfriend) so I cannot state as to whether this curve interferes with intercourse. The curve is not severe, however, but becomes noticeable when semi- or fully erect. Thank you for any insight to this [br>[br>Note: I used to wear constricting underwear (briefs) would this effect things?

Helpful Tips

Dizziness while urinating
I experience dizziness when ever i am lying down or when i have to go to the bathroom?can you tell me what the problem is? More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 14 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.