Skip to content
Pain in testicle, and burning with urination...
bobular posted:
2 days after having sexual contact with a woman (no oral or vaginal sex, just our genitals may have touched, and possible vagina wetness on my penis and hand) I started having a burning sensation when urinating. I also had a burning feeling on the left side of my penis just below the head. I also had frequency or urination and it was sort of hard to start a stream. After 3 days, my left testicle started to swell up and now aches constantly but the burning has subsided. I find relieve only by taking ibuprofen or by taking a hot shower. I've had all my hpv shots so i doubt its herpes. I think I might either have gonorrhea, chlamydia, or a UTI. What do you guys think?

davedsel57 responded:
Hello.

Those conditions you mention could cause your symptoms. The only way to know exactly what is going on in your body and to get treatment is to see your doctor asap.

Good luck.
Click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

Helpful Tips

after 50
GIVE your other half $100 AND ASK FOR A PAIR Of SOX go and sit on the Lani and with a beer in hand or scotch in hand enjoy the hour (or ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.